Pre-loader
SHOW SIDEBAR

Best Female Masturbation Techniques to Master

Posted by VOON Z

Best Female Masturbation Techniques to Master

Once upon a time, masturbation was regarded as taboo. Boy, we are glad that those dark ages have passed because we would have missed out on one of the best experiences known to humankind. 96 percent of women who masturbate orgasm. That means with masturbation, orgasms are pretty much guaranteed. The main reason why the other 4% are not cumming is that they are doing it wrong. We are about to change that though. Is It Ok to Masturbate? Before we teach you how to masturbate the right way, we have to put an age-old question to rest. Is it...

Male Masturbation Techniques

Posted by VOON Z

Male Masturbation Techniques

Jerking off is easily replacing sex as the go-to act for sexual pleasure. There are dozens of reasons why this is happening, the main one having to be convenience. If you just feel like you want some sexual pleasure, then you can just jerk off. We dare you to name anything more convenient. It means that the art of male masturbation has evolved, and a lot of techniques have been developed over the years. These advanced male masturbation techniques have made the whole experience, in a way, more amazing and, in every sense of the word, better. Which techniques are...

How to Use a Wand Vibrator

Posted by VOON Z

How to Use a Wand Vibrator

If you have been watching a bit of adult content, we can guarantee that you have come across a wand vibrator. The wand vibrator has been in the game for decades, and the product has seen multiple improvements over the years. If there was ever to be a perfect sex toy, it has to be the wand vibrator. Should you get one? Well, the answer to that question is definitely yes. What you might need to know is how to use it, and that is exactly what we are discussing in this article. We could write a whole book about...

Pre-loader